Create That Perfect Look With Ethnic Sets
- By Yogesh Negi
May 05, 2022
There is something magical and mesmerising about the Indian woman – she is the perfect combination of Western and traditional. If she knows how to break the glass ceiling at work every day, she also knows how to draw the perfect rangoli for Diwali. If she knows how to run around town, getting all the errands done, she also knows how to whip up a typical feast for the family. If she knows how to dress to the nines with trendy party wear dresses, she can also drape a nine yard saree with equal ease!
At Shree, we take some amount of pride in our selections, because we offer clothing options to this very modern Indian woman, who does it all and then some more! And while we do offer western wear options, we consider our expertise in outfits that look modern, but are rooted in the Indian ethos. When you look at our ethnic sets with dupatta, you will get to see that these are the kind of outfits that will work for almost all occasions and make you the centre of attention, with you needing to put very little effort.
In case you are wondering how you can create the ideal looks for every occasion, here are just some of our ideas:
- Let’s say you have to go for a formal meeting related to work – you can choose stylish ethnic wear that has a plain kurta, well-fitting pants and an elaborate dupatta to create a look that is feminine and powerful at the same time. Keep the accessories to the minimal and make sure that you have a matching pair of heels. Alternately, you could go for a printed kurta with plain leggings and a plain dupatta, which will offer you style and elegance; just make sure that you look for subtle prints.
- Let’s say you have a work party that is in the evening and even though there is no real dress code, you know that you need to maintain a slight sense of the formal. Shree’s ethnic sets with dupatta will come to your rescue yet again – there are plenty of exquisite kurta sets that you can choose from. Whether you like pastel colours or your hands tend to wander towards bright colours, there is plenty to choose from here – we would suggest kurtas that come with matching palazzos and dupattas for such events.
- Let’s say you have to go to a small family get together on a Sunday afternoon – choose a pretty stylish ethnic dress in cotton that is sure to capture a lot of love and attention. Cotton is a great choice of fabric for afternoons, particularly during the summers. At Shree, you can look at cotton ethnic sets with dupatta that comes with palazzos as well as straight fits pants, because both will work really well for casual occasions.
- Let’s say you are headed for a meeting at your children’s school, you will want to look great without looking like you have put in too much of an effort – after all, you are representing your children! At Shree, you can choose from innumerable statement pieces that are trendy ethnic wear and are created to capture the attention, without being too obvious. There are floral prints, kurtas with palazzos and those with pants, pastels and bright colours – all you need to choose the one that captures your fancy first!
- Let’s say you are catching up with friends after a really long time, you will want to show off that you are still the style diva that you always were! Shop at Shree and you will find plenty of ethnic sets with dupatta (or without) that will suit your style statement. We suggest that you pick something based on the time of the day – for the day pastels work better, while you can look at dark, shimmery colours for the night. No matter which stunner you pick from our virtual aisles, make sure that you pick the right accessories and footwear to go with it!
- Let’s say you have a pooja at home, it would be the right time to whip out the latest designer kurta sets from the house of Shree – because they are traditional in nature, they will be perfect for religious and spiritual occasions and their modern prints and patterns as well as silhouettes will keep you looking in sync with the latest trends too!
The aisles of Shree are filled with outfits and attires that are meant to make the modern Indian woman feel comfortable in her skin, while keeping her looking like she is the queen of everything she surveys! Add a little Shree to your wardrobe today!