There is always something new and trending at Shree – we understand how the modern woman will never be satisfied with a handful of choices, she wants the world at her feet and then some more. As a brand that has been in the fashion industry for several years now, we understand how the modern woman wants to stay in touch with the latest trends, but she also wants to stay rooted in her traditions, which is why at Shree, we are constantly introducing new ethnic sets for women.
Each piece that we offer is an ode to the woman who wants to break the glass ceiling, but also wants to keep her customs alive – you will see the use of modern-day fabrics to create a design that finds its roots in tradition. The cuts might be trending, but the work done it will remind you of something that you might have seen in your grandmother’s trousseau. If you too are on the lookout for ethnic wear that has modern twist to it, you should most definitely shop at Shree, and here are just some pointers on how you can go about curating your wardrobe:
- Based on occasion – This should perhaps be your first criteria while trying to choose the perfect ethnic dresses – it is extremely important that you always dress to the occasion and your shopping should also be based on the same. It would be wise to invest in a wide range of options, which you could use for a range of occasions. So ideally, you should look for outfits that you can wear for regular occasions, some options that you could wear to office or for similar slightly formal occasions and then you need options that you can wear for festive days like weddings or actual festivals.
- Based on colour – There are some colours that you are always partial to – some people like dark colours, some people like lighter shades. There are those who are partial to pastel shades and there are those who like a little sparkle – no matter what your personal preferences, at Shree, you will be able to find kurta sets for ladies in almost every colour of the rainbow. Your choice of colour would yet again be dependent on what the occasion is – so let’s say you are looking to shop for a friend’s haldi ceremony, you would want to go with some shade of yellow. For weddings, you can go for more bright and vibrant colours, but if you are looking for something that you can wear to work, you might want to stay closer to slightly lighter shades.
- Based on prints and patterns – Just as you have plenty of choice in terms of colours at Shree, you will also find plenty of options in terms of prints and patterns too. While there is something stylish and trendy about wearing single colours or simple prints, there are those who like to make a statement and when you want to do that, you will need the plethora of prints and patterns that you can find at Shree. There are ethnic sets with dupatta that comes in a contrast colour; you will be able to find kurtas with incredible details on them and you will also be able to choose from kurtas that come with intricate embroidery on them. The design team at Shree has a constant finger on the pulse of what is in and what is out in the fashion world and they incorporate all the information into what finally makes it to our shelves. So, if geometric prints are in, that is what you will see here, if animal prints are out, chances are that you will not find them at Shree either!
- Based on fabric – The fabric that you choose will also play an important role – cotton might not be enough for a wedding and silk might be too much for office. You will need to figure out the fabric based on what purpose you are choosing the ethnic kurta sets for as well as the climate. Let’s say you are heading for a lavish party with your friends and you are expected to dress up, but the heat is unbearable, which means that you will not want to wear silk; however, a silk blend will work great, because it will offer the style of silk, but the comfort of perhaps cotton. When you shop at Shree, you will be able to find all such details and information from the product page and make your choice wisely.
- Based on bottom wear – Now, this is something that depends on you completely – if you are buying kurta sets for women from Shree, then chances are that you will get the matching bottom wear to go with it and you have little to worry about. However, Shree offers you the chance to build your own sets – this means that you can go ahead and buy separates and create a unique look for yourself. Imagine this – you found a gorgeous knee length kurta, now you get to choose whether you want to team it with some leggings or you want to wear it with some palazzos or you want to go slightly quirky and match it with a voluminous skirt. You can create your look based on what occasion you are planning to wear the outfit for and the aisles of Shree should be able to help you out with pretty much all of your shopping.
- Based on accessories – Just because you picked a kurta set with dupatta does not mean that you can no longer wear that gorgeous neckpiece that you picked on your last holiday. You just need to wear the dupatta in such a manner that you are able to show off the neckpiece. So you see, your accessories will also have a role to play in how you choose our outfit, because there could be some accessories in your collection that work really well with some outfits and will only go on to enhance the final look!
Shree is home to some of the most glamourous and trending designer ethnic wear and no matter what your occasion, no matter what your preference and no matter what your budget, you will be able to find something that is special and a perfect match for what you are looking for. And like we said, while you are free to create your own looks by picking up separates, if there is any confusion, you can simply go with the ethnic sets for girls that have been carefully curated by our team of fashion experts.
In case you are still wondering why you should shop at Shree, well, we are not only the leaders in the world of traditional fashion with a modern twist, we are also the frontrunners in creating new style statements. We have a team that works tirelessly to understand the ever-changing trends of the fashion world and create looks that will turn you into a show stopper! Our fabrics are chosen with incredible care and the colours will wok for all kinds of occasions.
Step into our stores and have your breath taken away!