What you wear is not only a reflection of your own personality, but also speaks volumes about your style and what you consider fashionable. There are those who will pick whatever they see their favourite Bollywood star wearing, but the true fashionista is she who knows what is in fashion and whether it will work for her or not. The true fashionista does a major part of her shopping at Shree, because that is where fashion comes to life; because this is where the latest fashion trends rear their gorgeous heads! Just take a look at our “Just In” ethnic wear and modern wear collections and you will see just what we are talking about!
It doesn’t matter whether you are looking for a fresh start and building a wardrobe from scratch or just want to add a few new pieces to your already amazing collection to make it pop, we are the people for you. Not only do we have the most amazing looking clothes, we can also help you build that perfect wardrobe. So here are just some tips on how to shop smart and build a really classy and trendy designer ethnic wear wardrobe:
- Everyday collections – Parties and festive occasions come once in a while and while you need the most gorgeous clothes, it is the day to day clothes that you need to really fill your wardrobe with. At Shree, we bring to you some of the most beautiful and practical daily wear kurtas, all of which are created for the modern woman of today. Not only will you find a huge variety in terms of colours, prints and patterns, but also fabrics. This means that no matter what the weather, we have a kurta or an outfit that will be just perfect. Now, while there are plenty of kurtas to choose from at Shree, there are those who will wonder how to create the perfect look – the truth is that as long as you know how to team the kurta with the appropriate bottom wear and accessories, you can have the perfect look, every time!
- For work – Let’s say you are getting dressed for office, you need to make sure that you pick kurtas that match the overall sensibility of your particular workspace. For instance, if you work in a creative environment, you can go for bold prints and bright colours, but if your office follows a more formal dress code, you will want to look for pastel shades, block colours and smaller prints and patterns. These kurtas can be matched with leggings, straight pants and even palazzos, particularly cotton ones. If you want to keep a more formal look, add a matching dupatta and you are ready!
- For casual wear – Whether you are heading out for a lunch with your girlfriends or are headed to a parent teacher meeting at your child’s school, you need to make sure that you look like every inch the woman of class that you are. Thankfully, Shree offers you the chance to shop online for daily wear kurtas that will make you the centre of all attention. Pick kurta sets that are created to make you look flawless, with ease – you can choose to pick kurtas on their own and create your own looks by adding pants, palazzos or leggings of your choice or you can look at sets that our design team has put together. Make sure that you add some pretty accessories to perfect the looks – whether its chunky earrings or a statement neckpiece; that is a choice we leave to you!
- Party wear – When all the work is done and it is time to play, the woman of today wants to make sure that she lives it up, queen size! She wants clothes that will make her look like the diva she is, which is why Shree brings to you the most exquisite designer kurtis for party wear! Many a times, party wear clothes will look great, but when you wear them for a long time, you feel uncomfortable – the fabric will either make you feel itchy and sweaty, or the stitching will make you feel like taking it off within minutes of wearing it. However, our collection is created with fabrics that will make you like a million bucks, without making you feel uncomfortable even for a single moment – this means that you can wear our designer kurta sets all day long and dance all night long, but not feel an iota of discomfort!
- Festive wear – And then there those times of the year, when you want to go all out in terms of dressing up – whether its Diwali or a wedding in the family, you want to be the cynosure of all attention; you want all eyes to be on you (even though at a wedding, the bride might be the main event!) We at Shree understand how you want the attention, but don’t ever want to look like you are trying too hard, which is why our collections are always effortlessly elegant. When you look at our festive clothing collections, you will just what we mean – each and every outfit is designed with fabrics that are regal looking, the prints and patterns have a festive feel to them and the silhouettes are created in keeping with the global fashion pulse. So, when you step out, dressed in Shree’s finest, you can be sure that you will have plenty of eyes, following you, every where you turn! Do remember to accessorise your outfit too – a snazzy pair of heels, the right jewellery and of course, your biggest asset – that gorgeous smile of yours!
But there are also several people who don’t like the fitting that you might get with ready made clothes and the fact is that ready made outfits might not fit like second skin, because each body is unique. If you are the type who likes their ethnic dresses to hug their every curve and make you look like a dream, then you would most certainly appreciate our selection of unstitched dress material online. When you choose to pick something that is not stitched, it is up to you to decide how you want the final look to be – we offer you the canvas, allowing you to create your own masterpiece! The fabric, the prints and patterns and the work done on the material is chosen with a lot of care by our design team – now whether you choose to make a kurta set with pants or want to make a pair of palazzos with the bottom material, we leave the choice to you. And not just festive and party wear, we also have several workwear unstitched dresses that are just waiting to be transformed into pieces of fashion art.
At Shree, our aim is to constantly push the boundaries of the fashion world and bring to you clothes that make you look great effortlessly. As one of the leading designer ethnic wear brands in the world, we aim to please – we want to help you build a wardrobe that you will want to flaunt – and no matter where you are – at work, at a party, a wedding or just going about town – you can be sure that you will shine!