There are so many stages in our lives and at every stage, what we wear has a role to play – when we are infants, our mothers dress us up so that we look cute; for toddlers, clothes are chosen based on a certain level of comfort, giving them an ease of movement. When we reach our teenage years, we start developing a taste of our own and choose clothes that we think look stylish enough. And then when we reach that age, when we are headed off to college, that is where our love for women dress design actually comes into play.
At college, we want to be the centre of attention at all times – we want clothes that are trendy and in line with global fashion trends, and the only thought in mind is to look great, every single day. We might browse through the latest designer top tunics collection online, but there is quite the chance that most of them might not suit the price tags that you are looking at. We need to make sure that we buy clothes that we can use regularly and that it sits right within our budget, because be as it may be, breaking the bank for three years (or five in some cases) on a regular basis might not be possible.
So how do you go about building a wardrobe that is stylish enough for the diva in you and practical enough for college, without having to burn a hole in your bank? Well, you start by choosing to shop at Shree, where fashion and budget often come together:
- Start with the essentials – While you might have a love affair with designer kurtis for women, these are just one aspect of your wardrobe. Your wardrobe building exercise needs to start with collecting the essentials – you need to look for at least two pairs of really well fitting jeans, which you can mix and match with tops and tunics as well as kurtis and kurtas. You should also consider picking up leggings as well as palazzos in basic colours like black, white, cream and maroon. This you should do because you can create multiple looks for a variety of occasions. You could also consider some formal pants or trousers, because when you are in college, there is a chance that you might have to attend formal events or attend interviews, where you are expected to dress up.
- Tops that are stylish and practical – When you shop at Shree, you can find a huge range of tops and tunics for women that are created in line with the latest trends in the fashion industry. These are made using high quality fabric, which means that they will give you true value for your money and more importantly, they will have the latest prints and patterns as well as colours that work with every skin tone and for every occasion. Choose a variety of tops and tunics under 200, because each time you wear it with a different type of bottom wear option, you will be creating a brand new look. So when you team formal tunic tops with jeans, you will have a semi-formal look and the same tunic top matched with formal pants and a tailored jacket will give you the perfect grown up look for seminars or conferences.
- Colour your world – When you are young, there is little fear in the minds – you are willing to experiment with literally anything – you will pick prints in designer tunics online that might seem a little too much to others and your hands will go to colours that are bright and vibrant. When you are building a wardrobe, make sure that you have a little something of everything – pick a range of colours and of course prints and patterns. There should be pastels and light colours for those hot summer days and the darker shades for the winters; there should be prints that are elegant and subtle and patterns that are bold and attention grabbing! Make sure that you have appropriate bottom wear options to create the perfect mix and match looks.
- Add a little Indian too – There is something about outfits that are inherently Indian; they make you feel so much more feminine and the moment you wear them, you feel this grace and elegance. Shree is, without much doubt, one of the top kurtis brand that you can find and you will be able to choose from a range of kurtas and kurtis that are all within the budget of even the most careful spenders. As a matter of fact, you can find kurtis under 200, which are perfect for college girls, because this means that you get to pick more for the same amount of money that you would have normally spent on one high end kurta. What is great about these kurtis and kurtas is that you can create multiple looks – a long kurti with pant is ideal for regular days and a kurta with a skirt will give you that playful, girly look!
- Go elaborate – When you shop at Shree, you also have the option of going elaborate, something that you might need occasionally. Let’s say, you have a college festival and you need to dress up; or a friend is having a huge gathering at her home and you need to make sure that you the right outfit. At Shree, you can find the most gorgeous ethnic wear collection and there will be plenty of options that will not only make your heart sing, but also your pocket! You can look for elaborate kurtas that you can wear with matching leggings or palazzos or you could look for a complete ethnic set with dupatta, that is sure to capture a lot of attention.
- Accessorise! – Perhaps one of the easiest to amp your look, especially when you are young in age is to accessorise – what is great about accessories is that you can find them all price ranges. Choose earrings and bracelets that work with most of your outfits, look for statement neckpieces that you can reuse regularly and of course, never forget footwear. Many a times, you might be wearing the latest tunic top design, but just because you are not wearing the right footwear with it, you might have damaged your entire look.
Shopping at Shree means that you can find more than just kurtis under 200 online – this is home to some of the most spectacular designs that are brought to life on extremely high quality fabrics. Whether you pick something that is printed or something that is embroidered, whether you pick something that is easy on the eyes or something that is attention grabbing, you can be sure that you will receive full value for your money. Neither do we compromise on the quality of the fabric nor the attention to details – so every piece you pick from our stores will have proper stitching, which will last for several washes, colours that will not get washed away and accessories that are attached with immense care.
Online shopping for girls, especially college girls, who want to keep their budgets under check needs to be done with a lot more thought – shop at Shree, where you will find several options for all budgets.