If you are out looking for the perfect party wear dresses for women, chances are that your eyes will go and stop at dresses that give you that princess like feel. These are the dresses that allow you to twirl and dance with you when you dance, the type of dresses that make you feel elegant and sophisticated, without weighing you down. Provided you choose the material with care and pick something that works for the occasion, you can be sure that you will look great, especially when you pick the fit and flare dress.
There is something so graceful and so elegant about the fit and flare type of dresses, that almost every woman tends to fall in love with it, the moment she lays eyes on the same. If you too have been on the lookout for some stunning dresses that will take the breath away of all those who set eyes on it, we suggest that you come and shop at Shree, where you can find the most amazing collections and outfits that are designed to make you look great.
- Wondering what the types of fit and flare dresses? Here are just some of the options that you might find:
For starters, the fit and flare is as the name suggests, a type of outfit that fits you at the waist and then flares out; making this not only a good option for all body types, but also a good fit for almost types of occasions.
- The wrap style – This is perhaps one of the absolute must haves, because the wrap around can cinch in the waist in a most effective manner, without making you feel uncomfortable. As long as you choose a material that has a slight amount of stretch to it, you can be sure that it will fit you well and make your look great. What is truly wonderful about this option is that you can go short or you can look for a fit and flare long dress, because there are plenty of options.
- The draped fit – The draped version tends to lend more to the glamourous side of things, because there is a lot more attention to detail – there could be a scoop neckline, that works perfectly well with the overlap of the fabric that helps create that hourglass look and then of course, there is the flared-out skirt part, which is what makes this style perfectly dreamy!
- The halter – In this type of fit and flare, the attention is more on the neck, because the halter neck creates a style statement of its own – the length of the flared skirt can vary. It is always a good idea to choose a fabric that offers a little stretch, because the halter neck will then provide a better fit.
- The high low – This is one design that has become exceedingly popular in terms of kurtas, because it offers an easy sense of style and it comes as no surprise that it has become much loved in the category of dresses for girls
- The tea length – Considered the ideal length for pretty much all occasions, the tea length is one which stops just around the knee and if you have a fit and flare outfit that is this length, then you can use it not only a dress, but also a kurta, that you can team with leggings or cigarette pants.
- The off shoulder - Perhaps the most glamourous and the most feminine looking option would be the off-shoulder, because it offers a completely summery look and works well for casual as well as more party life occasions. Yet again, this is a design choice that you will be able to find in several lengths, from the short skirt style to the floor sweeping version!
Now that you know the styles, here’s what should you be looking for while shopping for fit and flare outfits:
- Consider the fabric first – You need to pick fabrics that will flatter your body, while keeping you feeling comfortable. While the flimsy fabrics might look gorgeous, they might end up making you look a lot heavier, whereas cottons and fabrics with a little spandex added to them, will hug your curves and make you look great.
- Look at the length – This is something that depends totally on your personal choice – slightly longer dresses are a good choice for almost all occasions, while the dresses that are on the shorter side will be a good option for when you are planning to go on a date. Floor sweeping lengths dresses for wedding party are sure to capture you the attention you might be looking for.
- Don’t waste the waist – Most people might not pay a lot of attention to the waist of the fit and flare, but that is where the entire beauty lies and you need to make sure that you pick an outfit that has the waist in the correct place. This means that it should cinch in your waist and help create that hourglass look. The waist placement should not be too high nor too low – the most ideal spot is just slightly above your actual waist.
- Get swept – In the simplest of terms, the sweep refers to the circumference of the dress, the greater the sweep, the more obvious the flare; but it is important to keep the flare under check, especially if you are looking for something casual. Party wear dresses for girls can of course have larger sweeps, as they can add a sense of flair and drama!
- Note the neckline – In most cases, women tend to choose the fit and flare because it is an easy and elegant way of hiding the flaws of the body, but they might not pay attention to the neckline. The design of the neck also plays an important role – you can choose from regular round and square neck or you can go for the more elaborate halter neck, off shoulder or even the mandarin collar.
- Play with the prints and colours – One of the easiest ways to play around with the look of your party wear dresses online is to pick from a majority of prints, patterns and colours. You can choose colours that work for the occasion and your skin tone. You can look for prints and patterns that are trending and will work well with the theme of your event. You might also want to keep the weather and the location in mind, while picking the prints, patterns and colours.
There is a reason why the fit and flare is so loved and here are just some of the reasons why:
- When you want that truly feminine vibe, when you want to truly look like a girly girl or a woman of the world, this is the outfit you will want. No wonder this is one of the most popular dresses for wedding party Indian and even Western wear of late!
- No matter what the event or occasion, chances are that the fit and flare will work for it – cotton dresses are perfect for those Sunday brunches and the silk ones will work a treat for weddings and parties.
- A well-designed fit and flare party dress will cinch in your waist and give you that hourglass figure, with absolute ease! Look for the ideal length and you can be sure that you will be the centre of all attention.
Shop at Shree and you will have the greatest options when it comes to fit and flare dresses; each designed in keeping with the latest fashion trends and to make you look like the star you truly are!